Our Client is seeking a strongly motivated Superintendent Processing Maintenance to be based in Arizona, in a highly accessible/commutable urban location. This is an exciting opportunity to become a valued member of their producing, multi-property Copper/Base Metals company. The Company is Canadian based and focused on growth and sustainability in politically stable, mining friendly jurisdictions.
The Superintendent Processing Maintenance is responsible for: (including but not limited to)
- Effective management and execution of preventive, corrective, and emergency mechanical and electrical-instrumentation maintenance; and to ensure goals and KPIâs for HSEC, Production, Maintenance, Quality and Cost are achieved for the overall Processing area and for Processing Maintenance.
- Manage all activities including budgeting, targets, planning, staffing, cost control and profitability related to Processing Maintenance.
- Provide strong leadership and mentors team members to operate in a manner consistent with company values.
- Provide timely and accurate reporting for the area as required.
- The Superintendent also works with the Processing Manager to determine the overall strategy and plans for the department and provides expertise, knowledge and guidance for maintenance related to long-term and short-term planning, scheduling, down day execution, control and management, inventory management, critical spares, parts purchasing, maintenance processes and practices, etc.
- Extensive mine Operations / Concentrator / Maintenance experience (mechanical, electrical, planning, etc.)
- Strong working knowledge of theories, practices, methods and procedures in maintenance and other functions.
- Good understanding and working knowledge of the applicable legislation and regulations for mines and mineral processing plants.
- Minimum of five years of experience at a Supervisor or management level.
- Technical background and familiarity with equipment.
- Problem solving and Root Cause Analysis capabilities.
- Intermediate computer skills; Microsoft Office, Outlook.
- SAP experience.