Performance Based Billing
Our fee-for-service agreements are strictly performance based and structured without any financial risk/exposure for our clients. Our highly successful track record allows us the confidence to give our clients this guarantee to satisfy their staffing requirements.
- Maintain conservative billing with fees on base salary only & advance billing is calculated on a low-end estimated base
- We also offer flexible and reduced fees for clients with multiple assignments
- Advertising & Research expenses paid by MRC, unless otherwise requested
The contingency fee for Executive Search Services by MRC are payable only if a candidate is hired through MRC’s efforts. The contingency fee is earned and will be invoiced upon the candidate’s acceptance of the Employer’s offer of employment and will be due and payable within thirty (30) days subsequent to the candidate’s start date.
MRC routinely provides search services on a retained basis or on a binder when circumstances dictate a highly focused and intensive recruiting effort. The binder agreement works as follows:
- Advance fee of a portion of the binder fee will be invoiced upon execution of agreement. This fee will be credited against the final fee invoice at the time the successful candidate starts work.
- Closing fee of remaining balance plus any pre-approved expenses, to be invoiced upon the start date, less the portion of the binder fee already paid, for a candidate hired by our client. We will calculate our final billing relative to the agreed upon base compensation package.
MRC routinely provides search services on a retained basis when circumstances dictate a highly focused and intensive recruiting effort. We structure our retained search on a pay-for-performance basis as follows:
- Advance fee – of one-third will be invoiced upon execution of agreement on a low-end estimated base salary.
- Presentation fee – of one-third will be invoiced upon presentation by MRC of a group of mutually acceptable and qualified candidates.
- Closing fee – of one-third plus any pre-approved expenses will be invoiced upon agreement date (with a start date established) of a candidate submitted by MRC and hired by our client. We will adjust our final billing to the agreed upon base compensation package.
quick candidate cv
Get in our database! Receive updates on jobs that fit your profile!