We recognize that the recent challenging economic conditions, their impact on commodity markets and on the mining industry, have required all of us to be as cost sensitive as possible in our business relationships. Our confidence in our ability to perform and successfully consummate our search efforts on behalf of our clients is reflected in the performance based pricing model MRC Corp has adopted. Our pricing model is unique and result-structured to virtually eliminate financial exposure for our clients. (Available upon request)
MRC Corp provides executive search services on a retained or contingency basis depending upon the level of position, urgency, and attention or focus required. Fees for our services are based on a percentage of the first year’s compensation paid to the successful candidate. Special billing procedures and fee structures may be arranged, for mutual benefit, for those clients entering into a retained, exclusive or multiple search agreement with MRC Corp.
We will make every effort to work within your budget and provide flexibility in our pricing.
Please contact us directly with questions or for further information.
MRC routinely provides search services on a retained basis when circumstances dictate a highly focused and intensive
recruiting effort. We structure our retained search on a pay-for- performance basis as follows:
- Advance fee – of one-third will be invoiced upon execution of agreement on a low-end estimated base salary. This fee is
refundable should we not reach the presentation fee stage of agreement.
- Presentation fee – of one-third will be invoiced upon presentation by MRC of a group of mutually acceptable and
- Closing fee – of one-third plus any pre-approved expenses will be invoiced upon agreement date (with a start date
established) of a candidate submitted by MRC and hired by our client. We will adjust our final billing to the agreed upon
base compensation package.
MRC routinely provides search services on a retained basis or on a binder when circumstances dictate a highly focused
and intensive recruiting effort. The binder agreement works as follows:
- Advance fee of a portion of the binder fee will be invoiced upon execution of agreement. This fee will be credited against the final fee invoice at the time the successful candidate starts work.
- Closing fee of the remaining balance plus any pre-approved expenses, to be invoiced upon the start date, less the protion of the binder fee already paid, for a candidate hired by our client. We will calculate our final billing relative to the agreed upon base compensation package.
The contingency fee for Executive Search Services by MRC are payable only if a candidate is hired through MRC’s
efforts. The contingency fee is earned and will be invoiced upon the candidate’s acceptance of the Employer’s offer
of employment and will be due and payable within thirty (30) days subsequent to the candidate’s start date.