Our client, a process metallurgical services consulting company based in Reno NV, has been successfully serving the mining industry for over 40 years. They have routinely expanded their client base and service capabilities domestically and internationally. Thus, they now require the addition of several key members to their group.
General candidate considerations for Project Managers/Engineers (3) Process
- Be in early to mid-career; a US citizen or have a green card and be willing to relocate to Reno NV
- A degree in a related discipline is required e.g.: Process, Metallurgy, Chemistry etc.
- Gold mining experience
- Enough engineering and project design experience to effectively manage both projects and project personnel â e.g.: multiple process metallurgy projects over minimally a 5-10+ year period
- A hands-on manager/engineer who likes field work e.g.: a significant but not a major part of the work year (3-4 months/year)
- An engineer with a roll up your sleeves style with sufficient experience to manage the array of requisite details involved in the design/construction and execution of a project
- Ideally, a professional engineer that likes this kind of work and would enjoy participating in friendly, supportive work environment
- An engineer that embraces both original/creative thinking with constructive criticism as part of a highly engaged team of professionals
- A professional with desire to participate in the management of a mid-level firm, and able to assist in the marketing and growth of our organization is highly desirable