Title: HR Team Leader
Location: Western US
Relocation: Company Paid
Summary â Our client is a world-class mining organization with operations around the globe. We are helping them to identify an HR Team Leader.
This person will lead a small team of HR generalists who support the companyâs operation in Southern California.
They will be responsible for, but not limited to the following:
- Delivery of HR services to the business; including employee and labor relations, recruitment, talent, pension and benefits, performance management and compensation.
- Partner with internal clients on their business plans; identifying necessary Human Resources initiatives
- Monitor Human Resources trends to identify potential gaps and proactively developing strategies to address those gaps
- Provide local management with support on labor relations with regards to case management, investigations, grievances and complaints while being aligned to the employee relations strategy
- Manage and develop the performance of the regional HR Advisory team in line with company values, in order to achieve objectives
- Implement Human Resource reporting and metrics and escalating emerging issues/themes with a focus on using data to drive problem solving and decision-making
- Manage the delivery of HR projects in an effort to align with global HR predominant practice
- Consult with company leadership on Human Resources issues and challenges
- Partner with local leadership to support business imperatives through strategic program and project development
- Bachelorsâ Degree in Human Resources or Business Administration
- Minimum of 10 yearsâ experience in Human Resources, including 3 years managing and developing teams
- Experience working with California legislation would be a plus
- Strong stakeholder engagement
Contact: Contact: David MacCallum-Price
MRC – Executive Search for Mining Professionals