Title: Mechanical Engineer – Hydraulics
Location: Houston, TX
Summary Our client is a family owned full-service engineering, manufacturing and service company offering marine maintenance, parts supply and equipment relating to steering, propulsion, automation, controls and hydraulic service & repair to clients across the Gulf Coast. Their hydraulic division has doubled in the last couple of years, with similar growth planned within the next two years.
We are helping them to identify a Mechanical Engineer who will work in conjunction with the President, coordinating design, engineering, fabrication, machining, growth, sales and customer service and support. Duties will include project management.
The position will involve some travel to company locations in Houston, New York and New Orleans coordinating with local managers to insure top level customer support and satisfaction.
They will be responsible for, but not limited to the following:
- Managing the Houston Hydraulic Service Supervisor and group as well as the Houston Production Shop
- Establishing proper procedures and policies for service and production
- Providing technical expertise to technicians and supervisors
- Work closely with the President on strategic growth and investment opportunities as well as required capital investments for internal growth
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline, with at least three years of experience in Hydraulics
- Sales Experience, interacting with customers at all levels
- Good organization Skills
- Strong team player
- Ability to be a self-starter and operate autonomously
- Should be authorized to work in USA without sponsorship