Title: Senior Process Control Engineer
Relocation: Company Paid
Summary Our client is a multinational gold producer with significant operating, development and exploration experience. We are helping them to identify a Senior Process Control Engineer for one of their operations in Nevada. This person will work closely with Process Operations and Maintenance providing advice and support with regard to maintaining and modifying control systems and strategies.
They will be responsible for, but not limited to the following:
- Design, configure, integrate and implement process control solutions including batch software, PLC/DCS systems, HMI packages, SCADA systems, Visual Basic and PC networking technology
- Solutions implementation and support of the project team objectives
- Provide technical direction and leadership on a project basis for one to six process control engineers
- Plan and coordinate technical design and engineering implementation of project work
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering OR computer related field and/or five (5) to ten (10) years experience maintaining and troubleshooting controls systems
- Previous mining experience preferred
- Proved experience with any of the following PLCs Allen Bradley, Modicon, GE Fanuc, Siemens, AutomationDirect, Mitsubishi, Omron, Aromta, Toshiba, etc.
- Previous experience with any of the following DCS Systems: ABB, Foxboro, Honeywell, Emerson, Westinghouse, Bristol Babcock etc. Must have proven experience with any of the following HMI or SCADA software packages: Wonderware, Rockwell, Intellution, GE Cimplicity, Ci_Tech, Iconics, Siemens, US Data, etc.
- Familiarity with HMI (Wonderware application would be a plus), PLC/DCS systems and data historians
- Additional knowledge of OPC Server configurations, Microsoft Networking, MS Operating Systems, and MS Office application preferred
- Knowledge of control strategy development, loop tuning, advance process control strategies, and/or applications and fiber experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team-based environment