Title: Senior Financial Analyst
Relocation: Company Paid
Summary – Our client is a world-class mining organization with operations around the globe. We are helping them to identify a Senior Financial Analyst to be part of the company’s finance team; leading the annual and multi-year financial planning process, evaluating operational and capital expenditure, and preparing monthly estimates. The role is critical to ensuring safe delivery of financial management analysis & reporting.
The successful candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to the following:
- Lead the multi-annual plan quarterly exercises and monthly forecasts (short and long-term) based on latest business assumptions and group direction
- Provide accurate, timely and user-friendly financial reports to stakeholders and helping them to understand financial positions of departments and a whole business and to make important decisions based on provided data.
- Lead and consolidate all costs, providing specific direction and guidance on key drivers and areas to improve across the value chain.
- Review and approval of NPV analysis and business justification of sustaining and developmental capital expenditure approvals; and provide financial modelling and analysis to assist leadership in critical business decisions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field required
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience i.e. P&L, Balance Sheet and Free Cash Flow financial modelling
- Ability to engage effectively (written and verbal) with stakeholders at all levels
- Strong MS Office Skillset (Excel, PowerPoint) and experience with Business Intelligence software
- SAP & HFM experience is preferred, while a Certified Public Accountant license would be a major plus
Contact: Contact: David MacCallum-Price
MRC – Executive Search for Mining Profe