Summary – Our client is a mining company with operations in Nevada and we are helping them to identify an Underground Mobile Maintenance Reliability Engineer, who will be responsible for sustaining current and developing new advanced reliability tools and work processes to support reliability efforts in the underground division.
Main responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Supervise the predictive maintenance program while implementing various operational and maintenance alternatives to leverage cost-savings to comply with internal/external customer demands for timely repairs of process equipment.
- Identify and set priorities on opportunities for reliability improvement by mining information using reliability databases.
- Statistically analyze equipment and underground performance to assess reliability, maintainability, and availability.
- Provide training and facilitation on root cause failure analysis (RCA), failure modes and effects analysis (FMEA), and Reliability-Centered Maintenance (RCM) with maintenance and operations personnel.
- Develop company Maintenance Procedures, Standards and Specifications focused on sustaining a reliability-culture.
- Cultivate productive partnerships with key vendors/OEM’s that drive improvement in equipment.
- Maintain and validate downtime reporting databases and KPI’s across the process division.
- Identify, scope and evaluate reliability improvement projects.
- Drive continuous improvement in the maintenance division and help foster the culture to ensure its longevity.
- Ensure the sustainability of the Condition Monitoring techniques that are implemented for the fixed maintenance team
- Bachelors of Science in Engineering.
- 1 to 3 years practical experience in operations, preferably in a manufacturing/ processing or mining environment
- 500 hours of project management experience on projects individually valued over $100,000.
- Excellent leadership, people, and communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge of reliability and improvement concepts: DMAIC, RCA, FMEA, RCM, LEAN.
- Experience with Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) and Condition Monitoring techniques such as: oil and vibration analysis, thermography and/or ultrasonic emissions.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Applications Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Project.
- Certified Maintenance and Reliability Professional (CMRP) preferred.
- Must be eligible to work in the US without visa sponsorship.