Summary – Our client is a mining company with operations in Nevada and we are helping them to identify a Senior Process Control Engineer, who will provide advice and support while also maintaining and modifying the control systems and control strategies used to monitor, control and interface the operator to process areas throughout the mine site
Main responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Solutions implementation and support of the project team objectives.
- Provide technical direction and leadership on a project basis for one to six process control engineers.
- Plan and coordinate technical design and engineering implementation of project work.
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Engineering.
- 5 to 10 years’ experience maintaining and troubleshooting controls systems (previous mining experience preferred)
- Proven experience with any of the following PLCs: Allen Bradley, Modicon, GE Fanuc, Siemens, AutomationDirect, Mitsubishi, Omron, Aromta, Toshiba, etc
- Additional knowledge of OPC Server configurations, Microsoft Networking, MS Operating Systems, and MS Office applications would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of control strategy development, loop tuning, advance process control strategies and/or applications and fiber experience preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team based environment.
- Must be highly motivated with the ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Strong dedication to safety. Must be eligible to work in the US without visa sponsorship.