As Project Supervisor you would be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Company at site – leading the group of contractors (operators) and fostering a constructive relationship with the site operating team. The operation in Arizona will be the first commercial implementation of this technology. We need someone who can “go above and beyond” a traditional supervision role;
The tasks that are embedded in the role are as follows:
- Control and manage catalyst inventory
- Monitor plant data performance
- Recruitment and hiring of operators
- Supervise training of operators
- Coordinate site work schedules
- Coordinate safety reviews with site HSEC team
- Participate in intra-disciplinary operational team at site as the Company representative
- Create and maintain procedure manuals
- Determine maintenance priorities
- Coordinate Contractor-Operator Tasks
- 10+ years experience in Mining industry specifically processing/metallurgical/plant environments is essential
- communication and leadership skills
- Ideally, this role would be a stepping stone to a more “managerial” role in which you share best practices across the organization.
- The person must be independent and able to manage their own schedule. The impact of this role is not confined to just this first operation, but to a portfolio of other operations in South America and the Southwestern US which should come on-line in the next 3—5 years.
- The role will also require leadership and poise – as the person will interact daily with the mining company’s on-site team – led by the plant superintendent.