Summary – Our client is a world class mining company with operations worldwide and we are helping them to identify a Maintenance Manager to provide leadership and drive improvements to the Engineering Maintenance team. This role is a great opportunity to contribute to be part of an excellent operation and progress your career. Working a 5 days on, 2 off roster, the successful candidate will be:
They will be responsible for, but not limited to the following:
- Establishing a safe, transparent, and constructive maintenance culture that rewards good behavior and performance using sustainable safety and organizational effectiveness processes.
- Analyzing and communicating maintenance performance, monitoring and sustaining business systems and solutions to reduce costs, and improving performance against asset management metrics.
- Establishing and reporting against expense budget.
- Monitor and drive value from HME and other vendor contracts
- Coaching and mentoring staff to deliver safety, efficiency& results.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering Mechanical, Electrical, Mining or related discipline
- 5+ years’ experience in industrial maintenance environment
- 2+ years’ of leadership experience
- Strong Knowledge in project management, equipment maintenance, and reliability fundamentals.
- Ability to communicate effectively to staff, peers and stakeholders
- Prior experience in a Union environment
It will also be beneficial if Candidates have:
- Advanced CMMS (Ellipse, SAP) systems knowledge and financial modeling software.
- Advanced knowledge of Word, Excel, Project and other Microsoft Office applications
- Understanding of the ISO 14001 and 9001 systems