The Global Recruiting Manager is responsible for the overall management of the global talent acquisition strategy. This position works closely with regional leadership to identify talent needs in support of local business requirements the Company’s Human Capital Strategy.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Owns and manages the global talent acquisition strategy to include:
- Designs, develops and maintains the recruitment process in the organization
- Researches market best practices in recruitment and staffing and implements appropriate best practices in the organization
- Regularly measures success of process
- Identifying strategic recruiting partnerships; networks and builds relationships with local talent agencies
- Creates a posting/ job advertisement strategy
- Understands global and local capability gaps; recruits affectively to fill gaps.
- Coordinates with Leadership and HR to forecast future hiring needs.
- Manages the global recruitment budget.
- Manages full-cycle recruiting process:
- Posts jobs
- Reviews resumes
- Owns initial candidates screens
- Short-lists candidates
- Coordinates local interviews
- Manages Assessment Center process
- Executes on-boarding strategy for all new hires
- Supports local utilization and sourcing needs
- Prepares contracts for temporary staff
- Provide Human Resources Business Support for assigned region.
- Performs other job related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned or required.
Position Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Project Management Skills
- Able to set priorities, organize and manage multiple tasks independently
- Meets deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and quality
- Technical Skills
- Knowledge of local labor legislation
- General knowledge of human resource fundamentals
- Communication Skills
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to build and maintain professional relationships
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification in human resource management
- Minimum of 1 year experience as a Human Resource generalist
- 2- 3 years of experience in recruiting to include global recruitment experience
- Preference given to candidates with experience in the United Kingdom and South Africa