MRC is looking for a Maintenance Reliability Engineer – Process Plant. The person in this developmental role will develop and implement regular and formal downtime tracking and analysis for critical and non-critical plant equipment – including but not limited to: SAG, ball, and double rotator mills, roasters, crushers, autoclaves, pumps, and conveyors.
• Optimize Processing Plant Overall Equipment Effectiveness.
• Identify, quantify, and implement initiatives that will improve overall equipment reliability, safe operation, and performance by facilitating and implementing reliability techniques (e.g. RCM2, Cause Mapping, MTA)
• Supervise and improve the Predictive Maintenance program.
• Assist Maintenance General Supervisor in shutdown activity.
• Manage small and medium sized reliability/improvement projects
• B.S. in Reliability, Mechanical, or Electrical Engineering.
• Three to five years’ experience in reliability/maintenance in a mining, minerals processing facility or related field.
• Proficient in project management and contracts management.
• Excellent communicator with some supervisory experience.
• Proficient in Oracle and Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Project.
• Prior experience in formal Risk Assessment, Failure Modes and Effects Analyses, etc.
• Knowledge of Business Improvement Methods such as Six Sigma and LEAN (5S) preferred.