Summary: Our client is a very well regarded small privately held concrete company. We are helping them to identify a Concrete Batchman for their operations in Idaho. This is a skilled position controlling production and load-out of concrete products.
The Concrete Production Batchman will be responsible for, but not limited to the following:
- Monitor inventories in the plant.
- Communicate directly with truck drivers.
- Verify each load for yardage, mix, added products and all other quality information.
- Receive and inspect of raw materials.
- Keep a cement/fly ash receiving log.
- Oversee the cleaning of the central mix plant.
- Experience in the concrete industry as a batch person.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Thorough working knowledge of computer/batching systems.
- Ability to apply moderately complex mathematical equations as applicable.
- Demonstrate, by example, a commitment to working safely.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to work independently and with limited direction.